03 Apr 5 Reasons to install Artificial Grass in Public Zones
We could sum this up in two words actually – low maintenance – but there are so many more reasons to install our Artificial Grass in public zones.
Many offices take up residence in suburban and residential areas, and because they have a house, they generally have a garden. Not tending to the garden, can leave it unsightly and not a very good advert for visiting clients.
Recreational parks and outdoor gyms are also looking to liven up their space. After all, working out should take place in a tranquil and aesthetically pleasing environment. Artificial Grass can add some real flavour here.
Hotels are often struggling to upkeep their garden areas, which most times dual as a pause area for their guests. Again, Artificial Grass can make all the difference in these zones.
Here are a few other good reasons to install our Artificial Grass in public zones:
- Less Disruption Groaning and loud lawnmowers and weed eaters can be very disturbing to clientele, especially when you are a hotel or BnB. Because the maintenance of artificial grass does not require noisy equipment, you don’t need to worry about disturbing your clients and guests.
- Low Cost Maintenance Besides that, it’s so easy to maintain, and it doesn’t require a garden service or a list of gardening equipment. Rather put your money in areas where you can make money back.
- Aesthetically pleasing Here in Cape Town, because of our water issues, keeping a lawn and garden looking healthy and lustrous, is a tough call. With synthetic grass, you can have bright green grass all year round. And, to boot, you can decorate any area with any colour to suit your business brand.
- It’s just safer When it comes to public areas, you want to be able to provide a safe path, whether the public are walking past, moving through or staying a while. From cafés to hotels, from school grounds to parks, artificial grass can ensure that you don’t need to worry about complaints on hard surfaces or even allergy reactions.
- High Traffic? Not a problem! Often times, over time, vast amounts of traffic feet can damage floor surfaces, but with our grass you can be assured of longevity and durability. And, because we can provide you with either maintenance tips or a regular monthly maintenance plan, we can extend that life quite easily, no matter the traffic volume. comments:0